Friday, July 22, 2011

Personal | Bloody Exam Week

Preliminary Exams are oveeeerr!
and the picture below sums up what we felt after the last exam of the last day of examination ended.


Stressed & Sleepless

This week has been bloody even before the official examination days started. Many professors giving us last minute quizzes and assignments, giving us extra notes to study which added to the tons of notes they gave a week before, powerpoint presentations, word documents, tons of photocopies not to mention many chapters to read from the books. If I were to describe the exams we took for three days I would say it was really difficult, you must be very, very, very, very, very ready to answer it without a sweat. Some subjects were easy like Anatomy and Physiology laboratory and Histology laboratory and the rest were really a pain in the head (Parasitology, ClinChem, Bacteriology) it was like I must live with the bacteria and parasites just to understand them thoroughly. 
But even though it was really difficult, I really Thank God by helping and guiding me through hell week, I really knew he didn't abandon me, he helped me with every question, guided me every time I study, so even if the result won't turn out to be good *still hoping the results would be good*, I understand.

So that sums up my hell week and i'm sure it will be bloodier and bloodier until the finals. CIAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment